Good Morning Friends,
Here are some more details concerning the Quilts for Boston quilt blocks. For the blocks to be accepted the blocks need to be like the following:
1) Use at two of these colors – blue, yellow, gray and white. Prints and solids are welcome.
2) Blocks should be 12.5 tall – width can be any size.
3) Blocks should be machine piece only.
4) Blocks should use quality quilting fabrics (100% cotton fabrics)
5) Blocks should use light gray thread.
6) Blocks will be due at the next guild meeting on May 16th and turned into Amiee Anderson.
Please contact me if you have any questions! We hope everyone will be able to participate in this great effort through our sister guild. the Boston Modern Quilt Guild.