Hello Fellow Guild Members,
February’s guild meeting was a great success! Ali Winston did a wonderful presentation of her book Quilt Lab and our 10 For 10 presenter Melanie proved us with directions to make the Microwave Pot holder. I will be posting those directions soon! Show and tell, caused us to clap and cheer our fellow guild members. Make sure you check out the Facebook page for pictures.
Here are the Announcements:
- We are official members of the Modern Quilt Guild! If you have not received an email from “The Mothership” please contact Robyn. If you have a individual membership already, please contact Robyn. Take some time and check out the discussions boards. There is a lot of great quilty information out there to be devoured. If you can think of any ideas to make better use of the MQG resources, please share.
- Membership Fees are due in March. The $60 Membership fee will be due at the March 20th meeting by cash or check. For more information on membership and membership dues, please click here.
- The Everyday Inspiration Challenge is posted here and has been extended until the May meeting. Your quilt will be judged by Heather Jones and a prize will be given to her top pick. Read up and get inspired! Bring all your questions to guild.
- The Sew-In will be on March 15th. If you were unable to attend the meeting and would like to attend the sew in, please send me an email. All sew in information will be listed here.
- Pillow Swap in March! Bring a pillow that will fit an 18 inch pillow form to swap. Roll up your pillow case and tie it with a bow so there will be no peeking!
- Quilty Events:
Below you will find out all the events at the March 20th Meeting.
- 10 for 10 with Diana and myself, paper pieced Single Girl ring.
- Pillow Swap.
- Membership Dues are due.
- Show and Tell
As always, please sign up to share a technique for a 10 for $10. We are booked for March and need a volenteer for April, and May. Be thinking on that! We love learning from members first! If you have any events you would like to include in the next newsletter, please forward that information to firstname.lastname@example.org. As always, feel free to contact me if you have any questions.