Hello My Quilty Friends!
Thursday’s meeting was lots of fun. Here are the items that was discussed.
- The Modern Quilt Guild is accepting entries for the Quilt Show at Quilt Con. There are a number of categories.
- The Modern Quilt Guild Quilt challenge is due on July 24th. Enter your quilt here.
- Are you going to Quilt Con? If so, let us know! Kim is compiling a lovely schedule so all us Atlanta peeps can easily find each other.
- Amy delivered our very own West Atlanta Modern Quilt Guild SWAG! We now have cups! If you missed last months meeting, you can grab your cup later.
- Friday Sew In: Come sew, drink, chat it up on August 15th starting at 7pm. To sign up, you need to go here.
In our next meeting will be on August 21st at 7pm. We meet at Fabricate Studios on the west side of Atlanta.
- 31 Gifts! Pop Up Shop
- Pattern Swap
- Show and Tell!
Swap Information! Below you will find the swap schedule for the rest of the year.
- Pattern Swap: Bring a pattern, get a pattern! Simple as that! The pattern should be complete.
- Tote Swap: Go as big and bad as you like! The only condition is that is must be something you are willing to receive. Take this opportunity to challenge yourself.
- 2nd Annual Ornament Swap: Bring a ornament to swap. The only condition is that is must be something you are willing to receive.
- Tea Towel Swap: The only condition is that is must be something you are willing to receive. I will be posting a Pinterest board for some inspiration.
See you next month ladies!