Hello My Quilty Friends!
Here are the announcements from this month’s meeting.
- October Swap: At the October 16th meeting we will be swapping Tote bags! You can go big and bad as you want to. The only rule is you create something you would like to receive.
- Charity Quilts: At the September meeting, we were asked to bring orphan block to create charity quilts. We were broken into groups to create and finish quilts. Your group quilt is due by the January meeting which is, January 15th.
- September Sew In: Sign up here to RSVP for the September 26th sewing, starting at 7pm.
- Show & Tell Honorable Mentions: Check out all the pictures from Show and Tell here! This month is full of inspiration.
- Darcy shared with us a great tutorial she tried out for the Sprocket Pillow by Cluck, Cluck Sew. You can check out her post on the beautiful quilt she created with RJR Solids.
- Linda showed a lovely quilt where she used the blooming four patch. Here is where you can buy the book with the original pattern.
- Jessie was so kind to share with us her plus quilt from Quilting Happiness and her experience with hand basting. Here is the tutorial for that!
- Diana did an interesting 10 for 10 where you can create a hexi without paper. I found this tutorial from “A Patchwork Life” on how to do this technique.
Remember the next meeting is on October 16th at 7pm. We meet every month the third Thursday of the month at Fabricate Studios.