Guild was a joyous event as usual! Picture will be posted on the Facebook page soon for all who may have missed guild last night. Just a few announcements:
- November is our 2nd Annual Ornament Swap and Nosh. The ornament Swap is a handmade swap. Please post in the comments below on the food item you would like to bring. We need, drinks, snacks, appetizers and desserts of course!
- In December this is no Guild Meeting!
- Our next meeting will be on November, 21st at 7pm.
- Sew In: Keep an eye on the Facebook page for the next sew in date.
- Charity quilts are due by the January meeting. Groups should decide on what charity they are going to donate to.
- I gave out only three quilt labels yesterday. I will have WATLMQG labels once again at the November meeting.
Please contact me if you have any questions. I will compile a list of Nosh items that are expected for the November meet and post it the early part of November.