Hello My Quilty Friends!
Whew! February was a busy and short month! There is a lot in this post so please read carefully and as always reply to this post if you have questions or you can post on our Facebook page.
We are Moving!
In March, we will begin meeting at SEFAA! We were waiting to announce the change until after our February meeting (so people didn’t get confused). I’ve printed directions to the new location and the link to those directions is below. Meeting times (7pm-9pm) will remain the same. https://dk-media.s3.amazonaws.com/AA/AH/fiberartsalliance-
The next meeting will be on March 19th starting at 7pm. At this meeting we have a special giveaway planned, show & Tell, along with the Pillow Swap!
- Pillow Swap! At the March meeting (March 19) we will be holding a pillow swap. Your pillow must meet the following requirements:
- It should be quilted.
- It should be handmade
- It should be at least an 18 inch by 18 inch decorative throw pillowcase.
- You do not need to include a pillow form.
- It can include piping, a zipper or any other embellishments you would like to include but at minimum should be an envelope pillowcase.
- It should not a be a bed pillowcase.
i will be posting more details about all the swaps! I would like to thank everyone for their great suggestions, which really made this years list of swap pretty amazing!
- March- Pillow Swap
- May- Recipe in an Apron Swap
- September- Mini Swap
- November- 3rd Annual Holiday Swap
Lastly, Guild yearly dues ($60) are due by the March meeting. Payment of cash or check will be accepted. Please see Theresa Childs to turn in your dues.
See you soon!