Hello My Quilty Friends,
Our last meeting was a lot of fun and I am looking forward to the next one. Please complete the survey listed below, the Mini Quilt Swap form and take note of the updated swap calendar.
- Our next meeting will be on April 16th at 7pm. We are now holding meetings at SEFAA.
- Survey: Complete this survey for Guild Sew Ins.
- Swap Form: Complete this form by May 1, 2015 to be included in the guild Mini Quilt Swap
- Dues: As of today, dues are past due. If you have not paid your dues you can pay here through PayPal.
- Swap Calendar: This is the swap calendar for the remainder of the year. Hopefully, this will allow you plenty of time to work ahead.
May: Apron Swap- Create an apron, at least a half apron with a pocket, and include your favorite recipe in your apron pocket.
August: Mini Quilt Swap- Create a mini to swap. You will be assigned a partner for this swap. This will be a 3 way blind swap. Partners will be assigned at the May meeting. Complete this google form to be assigned a parter. Extras are not necessary.
November: 3rd Annual Holiday Ornament Swap- Create an ornament to swap. Your ornament should be handmade.
If you have any questions, please contact us by commenting on this post or the guild Facebook page.