The West Atlanta Modern Quilt Guild is a feisty group of sewers and quilters. Join us at an upcoming meeting (by checking our calendar) to see what we’re all about! We welcome veteran quilters and newbies alike.
- Admission to monthly guild meetings plus
- Discounts provided to Guild members (such as at local quilt shops)
- Admission to Sew-Ins
- Priority registration and discounts for Guild sponsored workshops
- Participation in Guild swaps, bees, field trips, classes and special guest speakers
- Link to your sewing related blog or business on the WAMQG website
Potential members are welcome to attend their first meeting free of charge.
- Dues are paid annually in March
- $60 per year
- Dues will not be pro-rated for those joining in subsequent months.
- Dues can be paid in person via cash or check. Complete the online Membership form prior to submitting payment.
If you have questions about the membership details and benefits below, please feel free to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or comment on our contact page.