Hello Fellow Guild Members,
This month’s guild meeting was a great success. We really know how to have a good time! We would like to thank everyone who contributed to us having a such a wonderful spread!
Our next meeting will be on January 16th at 7pm. Below you will find out all the events at that meeting.
- 10 for 10 with Diana Taylor
- Robyn’s January Challenge
- Show and Tell
- Guild Business: In our next meeting we vote on becoming a member of the Modern Quilt Guild. Please do the following prior to the next meeting:
- Please read the document MQG Membership Explained
- Post your opinion in the comment section of this post. Our leaders will read the comments prior to the January meeting.
- Consider, joining the MQG may increase our yearly dues and the possibly of providing a “sponsor” for members who are unable to pay the yearly fee.
Remember, only members who are present at the November meeting will be able to vote.
Please remember, we wil not have a December meeting but we can still have a December Show and Tell! Post your all your show and tell items you are giving as gifts or just happen to finish during the December frenzy the following ways:
- On Instagram using the hashtag: #WATLShowNTell
- On Facebook by posting on our wall.
Lastly, please sign up to share a technique for a 10 for $10. We love learning from members first! If you have any events you would like to include in the next newsletter, please forward that information to email@example.com. As always, feel free to contact me if you have any questions.