Hello My Quilty Friends,
There was great turn out at this months meeting. As usual I, left inspired and ready to start a few new projects. Below, I have listed some announcements there were made during the meeting.
- Our next meeting will be on Feburary 19th at Fabricate Studios. We will start at 7pm. This meeting will be lead by Linda PetersenSmith as a number of us will be at QuiltCon.
- Pillow Swap!: At the March meeting (March 19) we will be holding a pillow swap. Your pillow must meet the following requirements:
- It should be quilted.
- It should be handmade
- It should be at least an 18 inch by 18 inch decorative throw pillowcase.
- You do not need to include a pillow form.
- It can include piping, a zipper or any other embellishments you would like to include but at minimum should be an envelope pillowcase.
- It should not a be a bed pillowcase.
- As always, create something to swap that you would like to receive.
Lastly, I would like to note, QuiltCon will be held annually. In 2016, QuitCon will be held in California and in 2017 QuiltCon will be in Savannah GA! Pretty exciting stuff!
As always, if you have any questions please email me or post a message below.